Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ethan at the Police Station

Hi! I'm Ethan, just so you know. Today I visited the Police Station with my Bear Den. First, I met the Police officer that showed me around. I can't remember his name. Then, he showed me around. In this order, I went to the C.I.A. offices, (NOT inside) the officers' work station, the juvenile "waiting room", then he showed us his weapons and protective gear, and finally the outside of the prison "containment cells" and the inside of his car. For the rest of the time we played tag. That was the best trip to the police station I've ever had!

PLEASE post comments! :-)

5 comments:

grandmakathy said...

Hey there, Ethan. Hope that's your ONLY trip to a police station!
Just kidding. Glad you had fun!

LadyCarma said...

Wow! Ethan in jail? What was the best thing you saw at the police station? I am so glad you are getting these opportunities to learn lots of things. Cub Scouts is the best! I love you.

Chris Campbell said...

I didn't get to talk to Ethan about his trip, so I'm reading about it here. I'm glad that this trip to the Police Station was better than the last time. Remember when Daddy was yelling about how aliens were really to blame for what happened and then I started crying after the officer pepper sprayed me? Or that other time we had to go to the police station when I was tasered when I refused to come down from the light pole? Yep, this time was much more fun.

Lana said...

Ethan, you left out the part where you got cuffed and locked up. :) I can't say that I ever remember being in a police station in my life. So, you're more of a hardened criminal than your auntie. :)

Guinevere said...

Wait a minute-- you tagged, or played tag? Either way, it sounds better than most people's trips to the police station!