Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Return From BlogAbsence

I have returned to BlogSanity after a long BlogAbsence, prepared to amend my BlogSlacking ways. My humble apologies for my BlogDisappearance, which can be attributed to many various and sundry factors, including but not limited to exhaustion, overwork, underpay for said overwork, kids being home all summer and needing constant stimulation and entertainment, and general laziness due to ridiculously hot hot heat. Oh, and sleeping late every once in a while, a luxury completely unavailable during the months of September through May.

Prepare yourselves, my dear BlogFollowers, for the onslaught of historical accounts of actual events, as I shall begin the BlogRecovery process of BlogUpdating in chronological order by month, culminating the crowning achievement of my life so far: both of my children are now enrolled and attending SCHOOL!

BlogEnthusiastically yours,

Erlynne

No comments: